oms.bdu.ac.in/admissions/ Admission 2020-21 for UG & PG Apply Online:-Bharathidasan University has released the online admission notification for Undergraduate & Postgraduate (UG & PG) Courses on 23 July 2020. The application form is available online mode. Those candidates who want to take admission in UG & PG Courses can apply the Bharathidasan University UG Courses (BA BSC BOCM BCA BBA B.Tech and other) Application form before the last date 20 August 2020 through official web site www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in or given below mention direct links. Here we are provided with all details as given below such as eligibility criteria, important date, instruction, application fee and other information.
Latest Update: Bharathidasan University has issued notification for online admission for UG and PG courses. Students can apply from 23 July 2020 through the direct link given below.
Bharathidasan University UG/PG Admission 2020-21
Bharathidasan University offers the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and Commerce, Science, Management and health streams. Tn Government has released the 12th Class result for all streams. Now all the students won’t do higher study and get admission in UG private and government college afflicted by the MKU college. The application form will be started from 20 July 2020 to till on 20 August 2020. The Online registration is provided at the official web portal of MK Univ college bdu.ac.in. All the students are suggested before the applicable application form students can download their UG & PG Admission notification & details. After reading the all notification only for eligible and interested candidates can apply the application form before the dates.
For Tnau Admission >>> Read Here
Overview of Bharathidasan University Admission 2020-21 for UG/PG Details
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Type of University||University|
|UG Courses||BA/ BSC/ BCOM / BBA/ BCA/ BArch / BFA / BPED & other|
|PG Courses||MA/ MSC/ MCOM/ MBA/ MCA / MTech / LLM and other|
|Affiliated with||Bharathidasan University|
|Admission in||UG & PG Courses|
|Admission For||MKU Admission 2020 2021|
|Article Category||University Admission|
|Starting Date of Registration||23 July 2020|
|Last date of Registration||20 August 2020|
|Official web site||bdu.ac.in|
About Bharathidasan University Online Form 2020
Now the Tamilnadu Scool Education Board has released class 12th result now all those students who want to do higher studies were waiting for the admission process to start online form. Bharathidasan University has started the admission process for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. All the interested students make sure to apply online prior to the due date. After the application process is over authorities will release Merit List with the name of students who have got the admission.
- For BA/BSc/BCom – Girl Students must have cleared class 12th examination with 45 %.
- BA Economics/Psychology/History/Political Science/Music: Must have cleared class 12th examination with the relevant subject.
- B.Ed – Must have graduated from the recognized university with a relevant subject.
- BA LLB/BSc LLB /BCom LLB – Must have cleared class 12th examination with 45 %.
- B. Tech – Must have cleared the class 12th examination with 50 % with relevant subject
- MA/MSc/MCom – Must have cleared graduation from a recognized university with 45 % Aggregate.
- MA Economics/Psychology/History/Political Science/Music: Must have cleared Graduation with 50 % with the relevant subject.
- M.Arch – Must have cleared B.Arch from a recognized university with 50 %.
Important Date for Bharathidasan University
|UG Admission 2020-21||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||23rd July 2020|
|Trial Allotment||12th August 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17th August 2020|
|First Shortlist||18th August 2020|
|Selected candidates to remit the admission fees||18th August – 23rd August 2020|
|Second Allotment||24th August 2020|
|Selected candidates to remit the admission fees||24th August – 4th September 2020|
|College Joining||Update Soon|
Application Form Fee
- Application fees of Rs. 100/- application for UG course and Rs. 150/- for PG course to be paid by the candidate using online payment mode.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Applications received without the application fee as mentioned
- above will not be accepted.
Important Instructions for Admission
- Students make sure to apply online prior to the due date.
- The application fees will be submitted online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
- Read the eligibility criteria before applying.
- After application Process Merit List will be released online.
- Keep your documents handy if your name is in the merit list for further process.
Q1. When is the last date to apply for Bharathidasan University UG Admission
Ans. The last date to apply for the Bharathidasan University UG admission is 20 August 2020.
Q2. When will the shortlist for Madurai Kamaraj PG Admission will be released?
Ans. Bharathidasan University will release Merit List for PG courses in the month of August 2020.
Q3. Will there be an entrance exam for PG Admission?
Ans. Yes, Bharathidasan University will conduct an entrance exam for PG Admission.
How to Apply online for Bharathidasan University UG/PG 2020-21 Admission
Step 1: Candidates visit the official web site of the Bharathidasan University at http://www.bdu.ac.in/admissions/admission-regular-programmes.php
Step 2: On the Home Page click on NEW REGISTRATION.
Step 3: Click on New Registration and fill the application form.
Step 4: Upload the required documents and pay the application fees.
Step 5: Now your application process is successfully completed.
Imp. UPDATE – Bharathidasan University has started the UG/PG Admission process for the session 2020-21 and the last date of application is 20 August 2020. (You need to keep visiting this page for the Application Link).